So, what exactly is a “KITE Flight”?
It’s a real-world version of what happens on our platform each day. On one side we have enterprise players, innovation leaders at global companies and agencies that help them solve business problems through “outside-in” Innovation (see the complete list of judges below).
On the other side, we have 15 founders prepared to pitch in under 2 minutes what they do and how they help solve brands’ and agencies’ business challenges.
In the middle is KITE, the software our judges will use to enter real-time evaluations and select notes. The judges will rate companies based on overall presentation and fit for their business.
The top three companies will receive direct introductions and follow-up meetings with potential partners and office hours coaching from KITE to secure a pilot program with one of our participating enterprises.
If you can’t join us in person today, October 7, follow the action at @getKITE.
UPDATE: Congrats to our winners:
- Powr of You – consumer-authenticated data to help brands understand today’s hyper-connected consumers
- acuteIQ – builds new 1st-party data profiles for ad campaigns
- ScreenCloud – SaaS based digital signage technology
- Tina Wung – Director, Digital Strategy & Innovation, AB-inBev
- Kathryn White – Innovation Consultant – Silicon Valley Solutions, RBS
- Sarah Malinski – Senior Manager, eCommerce, Unilever
- Andrew Stone – Global Head of Innovation, Technology, Zurich Insurance
- Jason Haikara – SVP, Medialink
- David Smith – CEO, Mediasmith
- Hilary Weber – Principal, Opportu
- Joshua Brandau – VP of Communications Strategy, Pereira & O’Dell
- Josh Emde – Security Architect, Zurich Insurance
- Vladimir Startsev – Innovation, Technology and Security Architecture, Farmers Insurance
- Nicholas Barker – Project Manager, Farmers Insurance
- Frank Hong – Head of Security Innovation, Zurich Insurance