The KITE team will be everywhere at SXSW Interactive, March 13-17. We’re powering pitch competitions for McDonald’s and Visa, bringing startups to Omnicom’s StoryConnect Lounge for Office Hours, and programming our own value-packed sessions at the Startup Village.
Here’s what we’re doing and when. Please join us.
Get in touch with us anytime at sxsw@getKITE.co
Pitch Competitions and Office Hours
1. McDonald’s SXSW pitch competitions at the Startup Village on Friday, March 13 around three briefs (open to anyone with a SXSWi badge): (1) Reinventing the Restaurant Experience, (2) Advancing Content Creation and Co-Creation and (3) Mobilizing the Transportation and Delivery Revolution
2. “Inspiring Millennials” pitch competition at the Visa Everywhere Lounge on Saturday morning, March 14. Judges include Visa CMO Antonio Lucio and senior VP-global head of digital and marketing transformation Shiv Singh. KITE CEO Mark Silva will moderate. The winner receives a $30K pilot with Visa as part of the new Everywhere Initiative. This event is open to the public. RSVP here. And read more about Visa’s innovation plans in AdAge and PYMNTS.
3. CMO Club pitch competition on Saturday, March 14. Club members have selected six startups from our curated list of companies attending SXSW. CMOs from companies including Dell, eSurance and Belkin will judge, and KITE CEO Mark Silva will moderate.
4. Startup Office Hours at the Omnicom StoryConnect Lounge: Over 200 Omnicom execs are attending SXSW and will be taking part in Lounge content at the JW Marriott. The startups KITE has selected for Office Hours are tailored for each day’s theme in the Lounge (e.g., food, gaming, healthcare) and will provide a valuable resource for Omnicom execs looking to learn more about the space as well as for advice on client-specific challenges.
KITE’s SXSW Startup Village programming
We’ve got a half-day of learnings and best practices on corporate innovation for startups and brands. And you won’t want to miss the five startups pitching brand execs!
All sessions are Monday, March 16 at Salon F at the Hilton Austin (open to anyone with a SXSWi badge):
- How to Successfully Work with Brand Innovators with execs from Disney, PepsiCo and Chute – (9:30am to 10:30am)
- How to Create Great Partnerships with Startups with execs from Nestle, GroupM and Big Heart Pet Brands – (11am to 12pm)
- KITE Presents: Startups Pitch for Brand Partnerships with judges from Unilever, L’Oreal USA – (12:30pm to 1:30pm)
Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have a long list of parties and other events that we’re more than happy to share with you.